Guidelines For Photographs Submitted to TDHP:
- Please email us the highest resolution .jpgs you have as attachments
- We prefer a minimum of 200 dpi and at least 1000 x 750 pixels
- Please indicate if you want the entire photo used or if you just want the dog cropped
- If you choose to use the entire picture, please identify the show, judge and handler
The submitter must agree he/she is the lawful owner of the photo or is authorized to publish said photo and that we cannot be held responsible for copyright issues. We will immediately remove a photo if it was wrongfully submitted.
If you need our email address to send an attachment, please use the Contact form to let us know you have an attachment to send and we will email you our address. We are trying to control spam to this inbox so we do not miss any of your emails!
Guidelines for ROM/X/O Corrections or Additions:
- Please send any corrections for current pages via the form on the Contact page.
- If you have an upgrade for a current ROM or ROMX, please send a copy of the application to us when you send it to the Wlodkowskis so that we can remain as current as possible in our tabulations.
- For any new ROM/X/Os submitted, we would appreciate being copied on them so we can add them to the ‘Eligible/Pending’ List until we get confirmation of their official status. Please include a picture and a short bio (250 words or less) if you can. Once you receive confirmation of the designation, please let us know and we will move the dog’s page from the pending list to the appropriate category.